Need a new light fitted ? Give us a call we can help fix that 07804764605
To restore the natural beauty of your wooden worktop simply sand and seal with boiled linseed oil, have a look in the gallery for photos of before and after. Gallery link – Worktops treated & stained
Our Handyman Service offers a vast range of services to cater for all those odd jobs that need doing around your home. If you need something fixed, replaced, repaired, put up, assembled or installed, we can offer a service to tackle all those odd jobs that don’t fall into a particular trade.
To help prevent leaks and avoid roof failure it is important to inspect your roof on a regular basis. A few tips to help avoid damage by the recent and predicted high winds and rain.
* Cut back and remove any overhanging tree branches
* Keep gutters free from debris and in good working order
* From the ground, use binoculars, inspect the roof for any loose missing or broken tiles
* Inspect all flashing around chimneys, pipes etc
* In the attic, check wooden beams for water staining
If you find any signs of leaking or damage get it repaired straight away, if you don’t it could prove to be very costly.
We will be producing several ‘How To’ guides with top tips and general help and advice, if there is anything in particular you need help or advice on use the Ask Us link or just drop us an email where we will be happy to help