Top Tips How To Help Maintain Your Roof
To help prevent leaks and avoid roof failure it is important to inspect your roof on a regular basis. A few tips to help avoid damage by the recent and predicted high winds and rain.
* Cut back and remove any overhanging tree branches
* Keep gutters free from debris and in good working order
* From the ground, use binoculars, inspect the roof for any loose missing or broken tiles
* Inspect all flashing around chimneys, pipes etc
* In the attic, check wooden beams for water staining
If you find any signs of leaking or damage get it repaired straight away, if you don’t it could prove to be very costly.